Opportunities to realise
- Fabric & Apparel Accessory Manufactuers are the backbone and mainstay of the Apparel Industry. We Should have a representative body. Membership gives strength to such an association.
- For the success of backward integration
- Until formation of FAAMA in October 2003. There was no recognised body to voice our concern and to lobby support.
- Fabric & Apparel Accessory Manfuacters provide direct employment to over 20,000
- There is an urgent need for a unified front to face the challenges and threats
- A Forum to exchange views and information on emerging trends
- A Forum to educate ourselves and those related to the industry
- A body to lobby at ministry and legislature level in order to protect the industry
- A body to pool resources